- Neville Longbottom: Right then, so what's the plan Harry?
- Harry Potter: Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in Pottermore, and it may help us log on to the site.
- Neville Longbottom: Right, what is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know.
- Dean Thomas: Where is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know that either. I realize that's not much to go on.
- Seamus Finnigan: That's nothing to go on.
I need TIME.
“Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.” —Oscar Wilde